Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Hiatus: New York City


I'm taking a brief hiatus from this blog because I am preparing for my school trip to New York City. I'll be heading over there in 2 weeks and I have a ton of schoolwork to do as well as preparing for the conference that I'm attending in NYC. It's not BEA or anything to do with books, but a Model UN conference. My school is representing Mexico and I'm super excited to be on the International Court of Justice committee. And I can't wait to explore NYC since I never been before. The Strand is definitely on my to-go list, as well as, the common tourist areas - Wall Street, Time Square, Staten Island Ferry, Central Park, Natural History Museum, etc. However, to enjoy my time in NYC, I must get a 10-15 pg paper done as well as a presentation set up for another class. So I will be gone from the blog for at least 3 weeks. But I will be back with pictures, book reviews and maybe a giveaway when I return from NYC!

Anyway, what tips or suggestions do you have for someone who is visiting New York City for the first time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs