Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Once Upon a Time V Challenge

Date: March 21 to June 20

Goal: I'll be doing Quest the First. This means I will "read at least 5 books that fit somewhere within the Once Upon a Time criteria. They might all be fantasy, or folklore, or fairy tales, or mythology…or your five books might be a combination from the four genres".

Why I'm Participating: I'll seen this challenge since I started reading book blogs years ago and I always wanted to participate, but didn't have a blog to do so. Now I have a blog so there's nothing stopping me. And did I mention, I am a complete sucker for anything to do with "once upon a time".

Potential Books:
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Snow White and Rose Red by Patricia C. Wrede
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
Kissing the Witch by Emma Donoghue
The Stepsister's Scheme by Jim C. Hines (reread)
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Gawain and Lady Green by Anne Eliot Crompton

3 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

So happy that you are not just seeing but doing this year! It is wonderful to have you along for the adventure. I hope you find magical books among your reading list and look forward to you sharing your thoughts on them with the rest of us. Thank you so much for taking part.

Kailana said...

I hope you have fun for your first time. :) Wildwood Dancing and Wondrous Strange were both good reads!

Stephanie said...

Best of luck with your book challenge list (and welcome to OUaT - Carl runs an awesome challenge and you are going to love it)!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs